FAQ For Tenants
If you are looking how to rent an apartment in dubai
, Empires Heights
will be your personal assistant in the world of property. Based on our professional experience, we have summarized some questions that our clients usually ask for your trouble-free renting experience in Dubai.
How a rent value is determined?
A landlord and a tenant can together determine the value and after that specify in the corresponding paper. The price is calculated on the base of the received data from the Committee. Also, the rent value is determined on the current market demand for the property in Dubai. Who is liable for maintenance the property?
During all the period of validity contract, a tenant is liable for undertaking the maintenance of the property in a good condition as well as rectifies all the defects and faults which can occur. How often a landlord can raise the rent?
A landlord can increase the rent price up to 20% according to the laws. If the current price for property is lower for 10-20% that an average price in the same neighborhood, a landlord can increase the payment at about 5%. In fact, a landlord should notice you with a 90-day period if he or she is going to raise the rent. If a landlord has decided to sell the property?
In case if your landlord has decided to sell the property, he/she is responsible to give you a 12 months' written notice. What types of hidden costs can be?
Also, you need to cover Ejari fees, 5% housing fee and refundable security deposit and the discussed fee for the agency. The refund can be on leaving and some of the security deposits cannot be refundable. How to rent property in dubai
? How to rent apartment
fast and without complications? We prepare for you some steps to follow so that you have to pay special attention:
· Firstly, be confident that your real estate agent is registered;
· Secondly, write all the cheques towards to the landlord and you are liable to ask for a copy of a landlord's passport and the title deeds;
· Then, you or your real estate agent can check if a landlord has paid the service charges;
· Also, we recommend you to check the outstanding bills and if there are unpaid bills, a landlord has to pay it before you set up a new account;
· Do not forget to check the maintenance issues and if there are some, we recommend you to take care of it beforehand;
· You can take photos and let your agent r a landlord know in case to decrease the possible problems. How to rent house in dubai
If you want to minimize complication when choosing the property for rent, we recommend taking into account the following:
· an amount of rent fee;
· security deposit;
· if there is furniture in the apartment or not;
· the neighborhood, because the location is significant for many of our clients who don't want to spend hours in the traffic jams.
Our professionals always know how to rent property
for a reasonable price and according to all your needs and requirements.